What Are Some Simple Halloween Costumes?
Looking for a quick and easy Halloween costume? MomMe And More Boutique has some amazing Halloween inspired fashions and here are some simple costume ideas that you can put together in no time:
- Ghost: Just grab a white sheet and cut out some eye holes. Add MomMe And More ghost printed leggings and BOO- instant ghost costume!
- Mummy: Wrap yourself in toilet paper or bandages for an easy mummy costume. Add spooky skull leggings and create a one-of-a -kind look.
- Black Cat: Wear all black top and MomMe And More cat printed leggings, add some cat ears and a tail for a cute and simple cat costume.
Create Cheap and Easy Halloween Costumes!
Don't want to spend a fortune on a Halloween costume? Here are some cheap and easy ideas:
- Skeleton: Wear a solid black top and black leggings. Then cut out skeleton bones from white paper and apply for a simple skeleton costume.
- Scarecrow: Wear some old clothes and stuff them with hay or newspaper. Layer leggings from MomMeAndMore under for added warms. Add some face paint for the finishing touch.
- Zombie: Rip up some old clothes, add some fake blood, skull leggings and practice your zombie walk.
Want a Slutty Halloween Costume Idea?
If you're looking to show off your sexy side this Halloween, here are some ideas:
- Sultry Vampire: Wear a sexy vampire costume with a low-cut top, tight bat printed leggings and dramatic makeup.
- Naughty Nurse: Put on a short nurse costume, nurses hat and add some nurse themed leggings to create a seductive look.
- Sexy Witch: Wear a revealing witch costume with a short skirt, Halloween leggings and thigh-high boots.
Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults!
Adults can have just as much fun dressing up for Halloween. Here are some costume ideas for grown-ups:
- Movie Character: Dress up as your favorite movie character, like a Jedi from Star Wars or a superhero from Marvel.
- Decades Costume: Go back in time with a hippie costume inspired by the 60s in vibrant colors or add tie dye leggings for a groovy vibe.
- Sports Hero: Dress up as your favorite sports hero like a basketball player, football star or baseball all-star hitter.
How to Host a Halloween Costume Party!
If you want to throw a Halloween costume party, here are some tips to make it a success:
- Send out invitations: Let your guests know about the party in advance and ask them to come in costume.
- Decorate your space: Create a spooky atmosphere with cobwebs, pumpkins, and Halloween-themed decorations.
- Plan some games: Keep your guests entertained with Halloween-themed games like bobbing for apples or a costume contest.